Thursday, March 14, 2013

short updated :)

Well, I am back to single AGAIN
If you ask me to get a boy again, NO WAY :D
I am going to have the new destiny
Get hurt buy gentlement everytime
This time what problem to us?
All my fault..
Being a slut yeap
Fucking slut I am here, dont ever stay close to me if you're thinking to like me
I told you that I am not such a good girl
So just ignore me and stay away from me if you like me
I am just a slut and a bitch too :D

Let me explain why I being a slut
I fall in love with other guy since I got boyfriend
Whats the reason?
Because my boyfriend treat me cold and ignoring me when I go find him
At first, I o his working place to find him, but he ignoring me.
Second time, he purposely went into toilet and ask his friend to tell me that he go toilet berak.
Third time, same as above,but my friend found that he not in the toilet, he is enjoying his smoke.
I pretend nothing happent lar, as his gf i should think maybe he stress when saw me?
Ahh, its all passed, whatever.

Since I am sad, his friend comfort me.
And treat me as a sister, take very good care of me.
At first he just want try to teman me cause I was sad
But lastly we fall in love, he treat me as good as I want
The ring and roses that gave from him since valentine
The snacks when I was hungry
The caring when I was sick
He know what I am thinking, maybe this is the characters problem?
We have the same characters? I dont know?

Now problem came.
I get caught by wu and ben at ioi with the boy
And they told Jack
I can do nothing, just say the truth to him.
After we broke up
Jack told his friend about me
And his friend are scolding me dog or anything that insulting me on facebook
I accept it
I cant giving any opinion on it as I know I was wrong
But they think that I pretend like I was right, so did I say that before?
I know I was wrong, but as a gentle, can you be gentlement?
Insulting a girl that using these kind of words
I pretend like nothing happent doesnt mean that I throw in the towel
Its mean I know I am not enough qualification to say anything
So just scold ba..
I no comment..

Exam start
2 down 8 to go
Good luck to kc's friends

#
爱情不需要得到任何人的认同,两个人相爱的事情
别人再怎么管也管不着
除非你把那个女的给强奸掉 -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment