Sunday, December 9, 2012

4th monthsary ♥

Happy 4th monthsary baby ♥ :)

4 month 
122 days 
2928 hours 
175680 minutes 

My every breath following you :)

I hope you can celebrate my birthday with me next year
I hope i can celebrate your birthday with you next year
And more more more birthday with you
Until the death ♥ :)

I found that if you're happy, I will be happy
If you're in no mood, I will be no mood too
Don't tell me you're ok my dear
I'm not your friend.
Friend will just trust that you're alright
But i knew you're not
Don't be strong infront of me, I'm not just your friend 

Jump Jump Jump~~~~

I miss my friend......
Yeap, the four :)
We didnt contact from that day on
We lost contact :')
And i lost friendship with them


I miss them much
I have a lot of friends
But no one can cover four of them
I dont know why?
Everyday trying to get friends and cover them
Lastly, friends treat me good, but the feeling with them were different
Cause i know, no one can cover four of them

要怪都怪自己啦
没办法
她们最想看到的就是我的改变
现在我就只能尽我的努力呈现改变
没什么?
加油 XD

然后开开心心过每一天 :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment