Thursday, July 11, 2013

saturday ♥

Beep Beep Beep, litlle tiny updated here 
Saturday baby's buffet birthday party :)
Yeah :P
Well, I trying to give him a supprise haha
I went to time square have a walk for his birthday present today
My leg almost patah
Tired man~
Imagine a little girl ( well is me ) carying a heavy beg and walk around to find present
Luckily imma drummer
If a normal girl, she would be not do this -_-
I told him that i went to time square for MCD happy meal's minion haha
Actualy i went there for his present
Haha
Well, i bought a giordano shirt for him
Actually is a pair of couple shirt for us ♥ ahaha :P
Erm... the price would be...... errrrr......
Go the shop see lar =3=
Can't tell here, he will know it ahaha 
So exciting for this saturday >v<
I was exciting for the food O______O
No la, jokking haha xD
I was exciting when saw his supprise face ^_^ 
Wish he will like it 

No comments:

Post a Comment